Jul 9, 2012

Weird News for tonight

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/07/pacu-testicle-eating-fish-illinois-lake_n_1656015.html
Sorry, but a nut eating fish doesn't seem as weird as the actually picture of the teeth.  That fish has better teeth that I do.  Wonder if it whitens?

I recently got a picture of my son when he threw on an eye cover for sleep.  I guess it's called a sleep mask, but whatever.  This is just male cross dressing of the face.  I prefer not let my son know about this...  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/09/interone-ad-agencys-face-_n_1659349.html?ir=Weird+News&ref=topbar

This little nugget, litterally, is adorable, and has me wondering if my goy friend would be frightened of this as well.  I love it.  First of all, I love cats.  I especially love kittens.  Some people have a thing for puppies or babies.  I don't care for either of those.  I just love kittens and cats.  This thing is great.  It will always look like a kitten, and is a migit, but all accounts.  The cat also has polydactylism.  I think I spelled that incorrectly.  Forgive me.  I am not an English major.  Therefore, you will just have to deal.  (I didn't go to college at all, other than that one English class in night school at SUNY Purchase, and that was just a social thing.  Lord knows I didn't learn a thing there!)  Anyway, back to that miss spelled word.  It means more fingers or toes than is allotted.  My husband was born with 6 fingers on each hand.  So was his twin.  So, I just think his mom was an over achiever.  When they were born, I'm sure they were all, "They have all 24 fingers and 20 toes! Great job!"  Better to have more than less.  I was sorta ticked off when I found out about the extra digits that they had removed immediately.  I mean, Geoff does amazing things with those ten he has now.  Can only imagine how much more fun I could have had with 12... I feel ripped off.  Not sure who I can complain to, seeing as I have very little to say to his family anymore.  (Like nothing at all since I think I need to steer clear of people who disagree with my form of crazy that I like to refer to as "parenting."  Anyway, enjoy the snippit.. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/07/lil-bub_n_1656204.html?ref=topbar

No comments:

Post a Comment