Jul 14, 2012

A photo journalistic approach (attempt #1)


This is how my morning started.  With napkins covering the sweaty seat belt.  The sweat wasn't mine.  It was Geoff's from Zumba before we went to Lowe's Build and Grow.  I just got in the car and felt "ewww."  It's bad enough to feel  your own sweat, but to have someone else pre-sweat your seatbelt---that's a whole 'nother story.  Notice the lack of smile-age.  Not amused at that point.  


This is how our Super Saturday night started.  With a lot of candy.  We thought if we took the diabetics stash, we were doing him a favor.  We texted this picture to him.  He responded, however, totally misspelled Geoff's name, and made me wonder where this man, the father in law, has been the last 10 years.  

We volunteered for an hour with radKIDS this afternoon before dinner, and because I thought the group picture might not be on the consent of everyone involved, I thought I'd post a picture from July 4th, with the migits wearing their radKIDS shirts.  No, I don't know why the capitalization is misplaced in the title of the organization, but if you have had the pleasure of meeting Steve, the founder, you might know why.  ;o)  We love him.


If you know me at all, you know that I am very cautious with my childrens' diet.  However, I let them go balls to the walls crazy once in a while.  Here was that once in a while.  We went to my parent's house and watched the new American Girl doll movie there since we got rid of TV a few years ago.  It was a super fun treat, and they were gone, so we jacked up the AC and got loud during the commercials ;o)

We went to a birthday party at the pool as well today for a neighborhood pal, but I am not sure how to upload pictures of that since I am a bit tired from our big day today.  Tomorrow is less crazy, but not less fun.  Sunday Funday will include a  morning Mass, the the YMCA pool and an end of season Swim Team Party.  Good times!  Hope you guys enjoy the day and thanks for bearing with my learning to add pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment