Oct 7, 2012

The blog in which today is my 36th birthday!

Happy birthday to me!  I am so bummed that I don't have humor writing inspiration tonight for today's blog, so I will re post a link to one of my favorite blogs of all time.  While I have had the most positive feedback on Duck for a Buck Blogs, the blogs with pictures, or book reviews, my personal favorite is.... drum roll...
 http://adventureswithahrens.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-blog-in-which-i-curse-dessert.html

I also loved my post on the trampoline warnings, but that was back at least a month ago, and since it's my birthday, I'm going to stop blogging for a while and go enjoy this foot rub my husband promised to give me all the days of our lives, and ten years later, I get about 3 times a week.  Not bad after ten years..... Happy birthday to me, and enjoy an old but fav. blog ;o)


No comments:

Post a Comment