Jan 15, 2014

Adventures in Netti-Pots!

FYI I drink two cups of green tea with a vitamin C packet each day, as well as a daily 4000 mg. vitamin D drop.  Those two vitamins work nicely together, and have you read the research on vitamin D supplement being an anti-viral?  That has been our flu preventative for a few years now. Our family not only eats a variety of fresh fruits and veggies each day, but we supplement enough that aside from seasonal allergies, we are a healthy group.  

I used a Netti Pot for the first time yesterday.  Not sure what I did wrong, but my ears popped and hurt, and my nose still feels like it is burning.  I only used half a packet of the stuff for the full amount of water.  It was an experience, and somehow, the automatic hand sanitizer decided to spit out at me and then I was all about laughing but laughing while you have water draining out of your snout is not the best choice at that moment.  Here's the scene-
I have a thing for automatic/refillable soap and hand sanitizers.  (I refill my soap dispenser with my own soaps.  I don't buy refills.) And I have not had to yet, but you can make your own hand sanitizer as well.  That is coming soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment